PMAC issues releases to the news media to keep stakeholders informed about the actions of the association and matters affecting supply chain management.
- Manufacturing output stagnates, despite a marginal rise in new orders in April: RBC PMI™ (05/01/2013)
- Canadian manufacturing business conditions deteriorate for first time in two-and-a-half years: RBC PMI™ (04/02/2013)
- Canada's manufacturing sector records strongest expansion in five months, though the pace remains modest: RBC PMI™ (03/01/2013)
- RBC PMI™ signals only slight growth of output and new orders in January (02/01/2013)
- RBC PMI™ points to only marginal improvement in manufacturing business conditions as output stagnates in December (01/01/2013)